Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sigh~

I'm writing this post just to tell you that Fairy Tail Anime is out! Wohooo!! And my long awaited Gundam have arrived. Yet I can't bring it home because I haven't paid it full. ALLOWANCE!!! Every day I will go to the text message in my mobile and write the keywords to my bank account and a reply was received which goes "Baki yang tersedia BND.00." Karing ku ni, Karing... mcm lauk masin.... My hands are itching to assemble it but what to do. I haven't got the right proportion of coloured fertilizers for my money tree. It always gives a blue leaf. I want it to be light creamy brown or olive green. Not the light green... that one only have 5 dollar value. Get what I mean? haha...

I hope my salary is given by the end of this week so that I could waste them on Gundams.

じゃ~

No comments: